There was an error in this gadget

Monday, March 16, 2009

AFFIRMATION FOR RIGHT WORK

So many wonderful people across the planet are now seeking a wonderful opportunity to work and earn a good living for themselves and their loved ones. There is a Power for Good in the Universe and that Power of Good can be working for you. I invite you to activate this Power for Good and welcome it into your life. Let's get Spirit on the job for you

I invite you to write out the following affirmation in your own handwriting and place it on top of your job search file and resume. Read it aloud often and silently sit with it for a few moments. Put it where you can see it as you do your online job search. Here goes:

I am now activated by Divine Love and I am guided by a Higher Power into my Right Work, which I perform in a perfect way for perfect pay and perfect benefits in a professional environment. The Divine Plan of my life now takes shape in concrete experiences leading to prosperity, success, perfect health, happiness and well-being.

Divine Intelligence knows my needs and the needs of my right employer and how to manifest abundant good for each of us at exactly the right time and in the right way. We are all experiencing greater prosperity and success.

The Divine Plan of my life now takes shape in concrete experiences of abundant good manifesting as my prosperity, abundant supply, success, health, happiness, and professional, financial, spiritual, and emotional well being.

I accept for each of you wonderful work with wonderful pay and give thanks for this great blessing in the lives of all concerned.

And so it is!

No comments: